A Belated Christmas Over Skype

1.02.2011

We had our 'Christmas' today over Skype with my family!  I love getting to see my niece and nephew (and of course everyone else - but they're just getting so big so fast!).  The gifts we shipped didn't get there until after Christmas, so we waited to open our gifts until we could all be 'together' on web cam.  Watching people open their gifts is one of my favorite things.  Especially seeing my niece open hers.. she's so cute.  Makes my heart melt every time I hear her say "I love loo!"  And it's so funny to hear her say Coleman's name... "Hi Toeman!"  Hahaha.  They really can't get any more cute.  :)

Picture quality may not be so good because they were taken by my web cam.  

Opening her BIG gift from Uncle Coleman & Aunt Haley!

A big Princess coloring book!
And some new crayons!  I think she loved it.  :)
One of the things my parents gave me was this cork board made from the corks I used for place card holders at our wedding.  It is amazing and I absolutely LOVE it.  It's so neat.  My mom is so crafty.. :)



And she gave me these super cute tacks to go with it.  I can't wait to get it hung up - I have the perfect place for it!  Thanks, Momma.. I love it. :)

Well it's time for me to go wind down for the night.  A bubble bath and a good book sounds like the perfect way to relax before bed!  Back to work tomorrow.. boo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!