Four

6.29.2015

I am the Mama to a sweet FOUR year old girl.


Our first baby.  Our sweet, sweet girl.. she turned four this month.  Every birthday is so bittersweet.  I love watching her grow.. watching her learn new things.. hit all the little milestones.  Though she will never be a baby again, she will always be my baby girl.

She's learning to write her name.. and actually does pretty well with it for the most part.  She loves to dance and to sing.  She loves to use her imagination and pretend play.  She's a BIG helper with her baby brother, and she is still loving him to pieces.. literally smothering him with love daily.  ;)

Her birthday was low-key this year, but she had so much fun.  We bought her a Power Wheels for her gift.  It's so much fun to watch her drive her stuffed animals and baby dolls around the yard.  "Okay, we have to get out and go into the grocery store now."  she'll say.  

Every day she's learning something new.  And every day I strive to be the best role model I can be for her.  Love you, my sweet girl.  I hope year five doesn't sneak up on us too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!