A Perfect Summer Drink: Palm Breeze

6.28.2015

Thank you Palm Breeze for sponsoring this post. Palm Breeze sparkling alcohol spritz takes any girls' get together and turns it into a vacation!

Every year I get so anxious for summer.  Sometimes I'm not quite sure why, as it currently feels like 104 degrees here... but I think I just crave the sunshine.  It helps me function, it puts me in a better mood.. there's nothing like some good Vitamin D

And there's nothing like some good Vitamin D with a nice cold drink in your hand.  A nice, cold adult drink.


I love getting together with my girlfriends... talking, hanging out, eating some good food, and enjoying some good drinks.  And these Palm Breeze sparkling alcohol spritz are fabulous and come in two different tropical flavors... Ruby Red Citrus & Pineapple Mandarin Orange... Perfect for this 104 degree weather.  Also, I'm not afraid to admit that I like the girly frou-frou drinks.  It's true.

The other weekend I purchase the Palm Breeze in the Ruby Red Citrus flavor - SO good!  It tastes like sparkling grapefruit.  It was refreshing and delicious.. perfect for sipping on while sitting out by a pool and catching some sunshine!  Honestly, it tasted like a citrus soda.. adult style.  I love how light and bubbly it was.

Not to mention, how FUN that it's pink?!  Love it.  Sometimes it's the little things..


For your next get-together with your best gal pals, I highly suggest you pick up a case of Palm Breeze.  Or even for your next BBQ/cook-out.. it pairs perfectly with pretty much any summer meal. If you decide to try out the Pineapple Mandarin Orange flavor, let me know how awesome it is in the comments below!  :)


You can check out Palm Breeze and give them some love on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!