A Must-Have with Children: Waterwipes {review}

6.23.2015

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for WaterWipes. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

Three months ago my sweet Sam was born.  I can hardly believe it's been that long already, but he's starting the fun stage... where he's smiling at everything, cooing, and started to giggle a little bit.  Before he was born, I started searching for the best of the best for him... lotions, soaps, diaper cream, diapers, and wipes.

Wipes are such an essential part of having a child.  I literally use them for everything.. diaper changes, dirty faces, sticky hands.  I have a stash of them everywhere.. the car, diaper bag, every room in the house.  And when I'm using wipes on such delicate skin, I want to be sure it's something that's not going to irritate them and will be gentle enough.  When I found out about these WaterWipes they sell at Babies "R" Us, I needed to try them out right away.


And here's what I found out about these WaterWipes:  They're a European brand!  They're chemical free and only contain TWO ingredients.  99.9% pure Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract.  To me, the ingredient list can't get much better than that.  These are definitely a safer, more natural option for little ones.  Using these I found that they are really durable and do a great job at cleaning up my little Sam.  Unlike other wipes, WaterWipes are not interfolded - which allows them to keep their sterile environment.  They should be used within 1 month of opening - definitely not a problem when I have two kids that I use these on a daily basis!


And good news!  WaterWipes is making it's in-store debut at top Babies "R" Us stores across the country from May-July.  Grab them while they're on sale 2 packs for $6 - they're regular $3.99!

My uses for these include pretty much everything.. cleaning hands and faces in the car, at restaurants, and on the go... wiping down faces and highchairs, etc, after eating... cleaning off sand when playing in the sandbox or at the beach.. or any type of kiddie mess!  My daughter, who is 4, still prefers to use  wet wipes when she goes potty - much easier for her to use than regular toilet paper for her - so these WaterWipes are perfect for her to use.

If you go out and grab a package or two (which I recommend!), let me know in the comments what you think of it!  I would love to hear other Mama's opinions!




You can check out WaterWipes on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!




WaterWipes Babies "R" Us Promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!