#BestSummerEver with Banana Boat

6.25.2015

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Banana Boat®. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

Here in Arkansas, summer is in full swing.  And when I say full swing, I mean for the past week the heat index has been 105 F with heat advisories.  The humidity here is seriously out of this world.  Some day I will live in a place where I get four seasons again!  But for now, this is what I'm stuck with.  Hot or "cold".  And when the summer sun is so strong, it's important to protect your biggest organ - your skin!  Clara loves being outside, and her skin is so delicate.. I want the best protection for her.   Not only her, but my sweet husband works out in this ridiculous weather every day.  We do so much outside, we use Banana Boat Sunscreen like it's going out of style.

And with Clara and Sam watching our every move, leading by example as role models provides a great foundation for responsible sun protection.  Kicking off the summer festivities, the Banana Boat Best Summer Ever "Great Big Family Reunion" offers summer fun in the sun adventures for the whole family.


SunComfort Clear UltraMist Sunscreen:  This is perfect for every day use.  It allows sand to easily brush off - perfect for the beach or even if you've got a sandbox for the kids in the back yard!  Clara loves her sandbox.  It also moisturizes to relieve dryness caused by sun, salt water, and chlorine. 

Sport Performance Lotion Sunscreen with PowerStay Technology:  This was specifically designed for all you active and sporty people.  This lotion is light-weight as well as sweat-resistant and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes.  It's quick-absorbing and it won't run into your eyes.  This lotion is perfect for my husband, who works hard outdoors!

Dry Oil Clear UltraMist Sunscreen:  This mist now includes argan oil which helps to leave the skin moisturized and silky-smooth.  It's a light-weight formula and delivers easy coverage and is non-greasy.  Perfect for my skin!

And as a friendly reminder.. be sure to apply roughly two tablespoons of sunscreen to your entire body about 30 minutes before going outside and reapply every two hours or after swimming/excessive sweating.

I really liked all three of these sunscreens, there's something for everyone and every different need.  And I know that mine and my family's skin is being protected from the harsh rays of the sun.  We tried out these different formulas while I had some family visiting and we were all smashed into the kiddie pool like sardines - hey, what else are you going to do when it's 105 degrees outside and you have a 3 month old that needs to stay in the house?  :)

Banana Boat Great Big Family Reunion offers summer fun in the sun adventures for the whole family, and visitors can enter a sweepstakes that offers the chance for one lucky family to win a reunion for up to 50 of their family members and friends.  Participants can also spin the Wheel of Fun for exciting activities to entertain their families all summer long @ Great Big Family Reunion Website!

Find Banana Boat at their websiteFacebook, and twitter.  Also at the Great Big Family Reunion Website!  #bestsummerever
Banana Boat “Great Big Family Reunion” Sweepstakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!