Charmin's Got Your Back (or Bum)!

7.01.2015

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All content and thoughts are my own.

Summers are busy.  They never slow down and are always go, go, go.  Whether it's entertaining, BBQing, having family from out of town come and visit, going on day trips, camping trips.. and all of  the million other summer activities I'm forgetting.. it's always something.

We actually just had 8 of my family members in town visiting last week.  It was SO much fun - I always cherish their visits!  A few days before arrival, I always have to go through my little check list of things to get done.. cleaning, laundry, clean the cars, mow the lawn, grocery shop, and get the guest rooms cleaned and guest bathroom stocked... this includes stocking up on Charmin!  Because if you didn't know, 8+ people go through toilet paper really fast.  Ha!

Charmin and Roto-Rooter, America’s largest provider of plumbing & drain services, have teamed up again this year to remind consumers of the clog-free and septic-safe guarantee that only comes with Charmin. Roto-Rooter plumbers recommend Charmin more than any other brand.  Charming is the expert's choice!

Not only that, but my husband loves to do a lot of outdoorsy things.  We would normally go camping, but since we have such a little itty bitty baby.. and it's so darn hot out.. we don't have any plans to go as a family this summer.  But my husband will usually go with some friends a couple times a year.

Which means he puts together his "go box".. which he will show you himself.. in the video below.. ;)


You can visit Charmin on Facebook and Twitter!  #TweetFromTheSeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!