Ju-Ju-Be Bags {review}

4.08.2015

Ju Ju Be

So Ju-Ju-Be has some pretty awesome diaper bags, but they have other cute bags as well!  I received The Legacy Starlet (in the Duchess pattern) and the Legacy Be Set (also in the Duchess pattern) from them a few weeks ago and I was so excited when they arrived!  I chose the Legacy Starlet, which is similar to a small duffle bag, because I wanted to use it as my hospital bag for when I had to head out for baby boy's arrival.  I'm happy to say that when I had it all packed up, everything fit in there so nicely!  It's just the right size - it would also be perfect to pack for a weekend getaway.  It has an Agion treatment, which protects the bag and inhibits odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew.. so it would also be great for a gym bag!

Also.. can I just say.. as a mom, I LOVE that these are machine washable.  It makes life so easy.  Not only that, but it's made with a Teflon fabric protector that helps repel stains - so it's tough and durable.  It has an outside zip pocket that makes it easy to grab the most important things quickly (phone, wallet, etc).  Plus, it's cute - and who doesn't like to be cute?  It's easy to carry and I received a lot of compliments on it while I was in the hospital!


I also received the Legacy Be Set, which is a set of three different sized bags/wristlets.  I love these because I can use these as my "purse" and throw them into my diaper bag so I can easily find my things vs. the baby things.  And again, these are machine washable - yes please!  They're also easy to just grab and go, if you're heading out for a night with friends.  I love that Ju-Ju-Be's bags are so versatile.


Clara had to jump in the photo with me.. and how could I say no?  She's just too cute.  :)

Have any of you owned a Ju-Ju-Be bag?  What one do you have, and what do you think of it?

I received two Ju-Ju-Be products in exchange for my review & opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!