Nursery: Paint Walls... check!

3.06.2011

We are finally making a little more progress on the nursery.  This past week we chose a color to paint the walls.  We wanted to stick with the theme that I had previously thought about, so it wasn't too difficult.  I mean, it shouldn't be, right?  I knew I wanted a lighter blue color.  Well there are way too many 'light blue colors' to choose from.  Like, waaay too many for an indecisive person like me.  So my husband helped me out and I'm super pleased with our choice!

It's perfect.  If we would have gone any darker, it would have been just too dark.  It will work really well with the plans I have for the curtains.  Oh I'm so excited to work on those next weekend!  Everything is coming together nicely.  We only painted two walls, because we will have to paint it back before we move next year (ah, life of living in rentals..) and we wanted our baby to have a beautiful nursery, but keep the work to a minimum.


I accidentally gave myself a few blue hair highlights as well.. whoops!  You can see them in the picture;)

I'm so happy with the way it turned out (excuse the streaks in the background.. it's still drying!).  My hubby did all the back-breaking work, of course.  And for all his hard work (and because he has a long work week ahead of him) we are going to one of our favorite Brazilian steakhouse restaurants tonight... Ceia!  He's pretty excited.  And I am too because my favorite part is their slow cooked pineapple glazed with cinnamon and sugar.  To. Die. For.

This week is going to be a busy week for us, but we will definitely make more progress on the nursery by the weekend.  Keep checking back to see us get our nursery ready for our baby girl, one thing at a time.  :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the color you chose! Can't wait to see more! Your belly is adorable, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!