My Baby is 6 Months Old!

12.15.2011

I can't believe it!  6 months old already.  Halfway to a year.  She's getting so big... she's still a peanut, but her facial features are changing so much every day.  And it seems like she's learning something new all the time.

She loves to babble and make all those fun baby noises.  She rolls over like mad, but she can only roll one direction (lol).. so she rolls and rolls and rolls until she gets to where she wants to be.  Still working on the crawling thing, but she's getting there!  She still needs to learn how to use her arms, though.  Right now she pushes off with her feet and slides forward.. so funny.

She loves playing with her toys.. grasping things.. and putting things in her mouth.  She loves to smack me in the face while I'm feeding her a bottle and tries to grab my glasses.  But she also loves to cuddle.  ;) 

We spent the day hanging out inside.  In the afternoon, I put in her Christmas VeggieTales movie that Nana got her.  :)

She really loves her VeggieTales (I'm not gonna lie, I kinda love it too!).

She fell asleep watching it.  Sweet girl.


3 comments:

  1. I love her, can't wait to kiss those cheeks and watch Veggie Tales with her <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is darling! I cannot believe she is already 6 months old, time flies huh?!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!