Let the Countdown Begin!

7.07.2010

So it's been a few days (or more than a few days) since I've updated this thing.  No cooking/baking recipes lately... been out of the loop a little bit there.  But I might try to make some homemade pizza rolls tomorrow night for dinner... that just sounds SO DELICIOUS to me right about now.  I'll let you know how they turn out!

As far as Korea goes, the last time I wrote we were still waiting on papers... and waiting.. and waiting.. story of our lives.  But last Friday Coleman called me with some great news!  We finally got the papers we needed back.  Not only that, but he also booked me a plane ticket!  OH YEAH!!  So in 9 days I will be spending lots of quality time in various airports and airplanes, on my way to see my wonderful husband!  Not only see him.. but live there with him for the next 2 years!  I am so excited to be able to experience something like this with him and I still can't believe I will be on my way in just 9 days.  Shortly after he told me how soon I would be moving, I had a moment of freak out.  Stressing over silly things.. thinking there's all these things I have to do.  Then Coleman said... there's nothing you have to do but spend time with your family, pack your bags, and get here.  Ok, so he's right.  I have a tendency to stress out easily.  So now I feel a little bit better - I have an idea of what I'm going to shove into my two bags and now I'm just going to sit back and relax!  The movers can do the rest when they come pack our stuff up in September.  Let the countdown begin!

I also got to spend some good quality time with my niece today... we took a nap, ate lunch, took a walk outside, and played with toys... it was a pretty good day!  So I'll leave you with this -


Snackin' on some fruit loops!  Aunt Haley looked a little tired this morning.. yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!