Soothing Fussy Babies

7.27.2015

“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Little Remedies. I received a product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”

I've been using Little Remedies products for years.  I used them when Clara was a baby - she was quite the colicky one - and they worked wonders!  Sam isn't really colicky, but he's so gassy.. and he gets the hiccups so easily.  The Little Remedies Gas Drops give him some relief, which makes this mama's heart happy.  These drops go everywhere that I go - I do not leave the house without them, and they're definitely a diaper bag must-have!



Happy babies and kids... means happy parents.  ;)

Also, I really enjoyed this Gassy Baby Tips Infographic from registered dietician Bridget Swinney (@eatrightmama).  It's a wonderful resource to keep on hand for new or seasoned mama's!  ;)


Here's a little more information on my favorite, most used Little Remedies products..

Little Remedies® Gas Drops
Quickly relieves tummy pain from excess gas. Safe remedy to gently ease stomach discomfort or bloating.
  • Relieves excess gas from food or swallowing of air
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No alcohol, saccharin or preservatives
  • Dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids.

Little Remedies® Gripe Water
Eases tummy pain for infants. Natural, effective relief for your baby's upset stomach.
  • Relieves discomfort due to hiccups and colic*
  • Safe, gentle formula
  • No alcohol or gluten
  • Be sure to burp your baby during and after feeding to reduce air buildup.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!