Ghostly JELL-O JIGGLERS

10.24.2013



This past week Clara helped me make some fun JELL-O JIGGLERS... she always wants to be on the counter while I'm cooking.. my little assistant.  I let her pick out the flavors to use, and as you can see in the photo below.. she was very excited about her Orange and Grape JELL-O.  ;)



These treats were simple enough for her to help with, and the prep took hardly any time at all.  The hard part was, of course, having to wait for them to set.. so we could decorate and eat them!  I decided to make little ghosts up top of our JIGGLERS!


I just used muffins tins for the molds.  And after setting them in warm water for about 15-20 seconds, it was really easy to remove the JIGGLERS from the tins!  Clara loved helping me put the "ghost" on top too.. I used COOL WHIP whipped topping for the ghost, and mini chocolate chips for the eyes!


As you can see above.. she was really impatient to try out her creation.  Can you blame her?  It didn't take her long to scarf it down, that's for sure.  Or my husband, for that matter.  There's nothing like spending some quality family time in the kitchen.. and then getting to devour all the deliciousness afterwards!  ;)


Jello.com has some fun ideas for Halloween treats.. I'm really loving the MMMMonster JIGGLERS and the Creepy Crawly JIGGLERS (that you can make from an ice cube tray!).  Have you  made any fun Halloween treats yet??

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!