Meal Plan Monday (6.10.13)

6.10.2013

Meal Plan Monday already!  We have some good stuff on the menu this week - I'm pretty excited about tonights Huevos Rancheros.. and of course, my daughters birthday (cupcakes, anyone?  Stay tuned to see what kind I make!). 


Monday:  Huevos Rancheros

Tuseday:  Hobo Dinner.. roasted chicken, corn, carrots, and potatoes.

Wednesday:  Marinated pork chops with roasted yellow squash and zucchini

Thursday:  Biscuits and sausage gravy with a side of fruit.

Friday:  Leftovers to clear out the fridge (this is my grocery shopping day)

Saturday:  Clara's BIRTHDAY!  Grilling out (hot dogs, appetizers, cupcakes, oh my) !!!

Sunday:  Father's day... Out to eat!  Husband's choice.  ;)


What's on everyones menu for this week?  Anything you're super excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!