a little fro-yo in my life

6.26.2012

Everyone needs a little fro-yo in their life.. aka.. frozen yogurt.  It seems that these little self-serve yogurt bars are popping up all over the place these days.  The first time I went to one was when we were visiting family down south.. my sister-in-laws and I went for a little girls day out in Memphis.  It was delicious, and I love anything that I can put my own toppings on.

Well, one opened in our town and I told my dad I would take him out for Father's Day.  So we went last Friday, and my little cousin came with too.  I really wish I would have gotten a 'before' picture of his yogurt concoction, but he ate it too fast.  ;)


I had white chocolate & chocolate frozen yogurt, with some heath bits and peanuts.  Topped with chocolate syrup, white chocolate syrup, and caramel syrup (yes, all three).  Oh, and a cherry.  :)


Joshua's creation consisted of white chocolate and strawberry fro-yo.. his toppings were gummy bears, m&ms, sprinkles, some jelly looking things, a couple sour worms... maybe a little kit-kat.  He was very creative.


Clara enjoyed the strawberry fro-yo.


 Clara was definitely dressed for the occasion.  She had little cherries on her dress, and the place was called Cherry Berry.  ;)

It was a fun night up.. and certainly a nice little change of scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!