It's such a Happy Monday!

10.18.2010

Our unaccompanied baggage shipment came this morning.  It was like Christmas came early this year!  I spent all day washing all the kitchenware, putting it away, washing blankets, bath towels, and kitchen towels, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping... I am wiped out!

I'm so excited to finally have some of our things here (the rest should be here in a couple weeks).  I'm excited to finally have our Food Network Cookware and our casserole dishes and bakeware.  Although my husband would probably argue that our TV was the best thing that came in this shipment.

I was also excited to get these...




I got these cookbooks from my Grandma.. and I also have her recipe box.  The cookbooks are so old - I love it!  I can't wait to look through them all.  They're fun and different.. 'vintage' you could say.. and they'll always remind me of my Grandma.  And I can't wait to start hanging things on the walls and decorating this place!  It's finally starting to feel like a home.  :)

So my inspiration for today?

1.  Cooking...



2.  Kitchens...



3.  Pumpkins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!