Sweet Potato Fries

5.20.2010

Last night I made some sweet potato fries to go along with dinner - yum! Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite things, so tasty. The recipe I used came from Sugarlaws. This recipe only serves 2, so I doubled it when I made it.

You will need:

  • 2 large sweet potatoes
  • 1 (generous) teaspoon of salt
  • 1 (generous) teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
  • 3 tablespoons EVOO
  • Black pepper (to your liking)

    Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Peel then slice your sweet potatoes in thin strips and put them in a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and EVOO, then use your hands and toss. Make sure they're all thoroughly coated. Place your fries on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for about 20-30 minutes. My fries took about 45 minutes, but I doubled the recipe so I had a lot more to bake. Taste to tell if they're done.. the fries should be soft and delicious! If you want to make them more of a dessert, you should add brown sugar them.. mmmm mmm! :) Enjoy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I'd love to hear from you!