Things I'm Loving Lately {November}

11.24.2013

I thought it would be fun to do a monthly post about things I'm loving lately... hence the title.  ;)  So here it is.. the first "edition"... maybe you'll find something that you'll end up loving too!


This sweet little circle necklace by Erin McDermott.  It's simple and classy.. and I'm a fan of gold jewelry.  I love most of her jewelry line.


 I pretty much love the whole line of Yes To products.  Their shower gels and body washes are fabulous.  I just got the travel sizes of the body washes because we'll be on the go for Thanksgiving - and bonus - they can also be used as a bubble bath.  I love the way they make my skin feel after a shower.


 The Yes To cucumber facial towelette and moisturizer are amazing (and they smell great too!)  I have the towelettes in the mini size so I can use them on the go.. and they're perfect.  They take off all my makeup, they don't leave any residue, and they make my skin feel super soft.  I use the moisturizer every morning and night and it keeps my skin from getting too dry. 


And my last two favorite things.. the Yes To facial cleanser and the spot stick.  This is my go-to face wash for morning and night.. it doesn't dry out my skin, and it removes all of my makeup and residue.  The spot stick is great for when I see a little break out coming on.. it just zaps it away!  ;)



Gnarly Whale Beach Waves spray.  I love this stuff.  It adds volume and waves to my hair... and it's super easy to use, especially in a pinch when you don't have time to do anything else with your hair. 


Mason Jars.  I use mason jars for everything.. including drinking glasses.  We always have a huge stash of them!

What are some of your favorite things this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!