smiles for daddy

5.09.2012

Sadly, my hubby left a couple days ago.. for the whole summer.  Work stuff.  Blah.  We had a wonderful time in the past month visiting with friend and family, though.  A few days before he left we had a gorgeous day, so we took it and hung out in the backyard enjoying the warmth of the sun.




She sure does love her 'DaDa'.. and my heart melts when I see the way she looks at him.  I know she knows 'something is up'.. and he's gone.  But at least we're in the same time zone, and she always smiles when she hears her daddy's voice on the phone.. and then she tries to grab it.. and sometimes she tries to eat it.  :)


2 comments:

  1. oh the cuteness :) it'll go by quickly.... i just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haley, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!