memorial day weekend

5.28.2012

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend.. I hope you all had fun.. but I also hope you all remember what this holiday is for.

Saturday we hung around the house... I had my attempt at making French Macarons.. and then I went shopping.  For the first time in a long time, I actually found some cute clothes for myself.  Who's excited?  This girl!

Sunday was a nice morning at church.. an extremely warm day.. went out to my brother and sister-in-laws house for some good family time and dinner.

Monday was our town's parade.. good food.. a 4 hour nap thanks to my mom and dad (wow, I don't remember the last time I had the luxury of having a nap.. let alone a FOUR hour nap).. some skype time with my hubby.. and relaxing.

I'm tired, a little sun burnt, and ready for a great week ahead.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!