Project Life; Week 1

1.23.2014

So I finally finished my first week for 2014 last week.  I've figured it's inevitable for me to always be about a month behind.  And that's okay with me.. I don't want to stress about it, or feel like it has to get done now.  This is something that's really enjoyable for me, and a creative outlet, and I don't want to ruin that.  :)

It's pretty difficult for me to get anything accomplished for it during the week, so I usually do it all on the weekends.  It's not my favorite spread, however, life's not perfect so I guess this can't be either.

Here the left side;


And the right side;


I used a lot of things from the Studio Calico kit that I'm subscribed to.  I will go into detail in another post about all the basics I bought to get started on Project Life.  :)

On this card I just drew the arrows by hand and cut them out since I didn't have any veneer arrows on hand.  I like the the hand-drawn look of it and I think it adds a nice touch!



Does anyone else do Project Life?  Let me see your layouts!

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I would have never thought of doing any hand drawn elements (I might have to steal that idea for my next one!) and I love the color ink you used for the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try Project Life...I am so behind in my record keeping/scrapbooking it seems overwhelming...but Project Life seems manageable. Pretty layouts!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!