Puff Stitch Scarf {Etsy}

2.08.2013

I have a new item in the shop.  And I really really love it.  I think it's my favorite scarf at this moment (I love scarves, so that changes a lot;).  It's a puff stitch, and I just adore the way this stitch looks - it's simple, classic, yet has a different and appealing design.

Yep, I like it!


I think this would be a great addition to any wardrobe.  It's simple.  Warm enough for the dead of winter, yet good enough for a sunny & breezy day.  It's versatile and can be worn in a variety of ways.  If you haven't seen the video "25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes"... you should watch it.


And it's available in a variety of colors!

I had to send one off to my friend Morgan, as a gift.. hope she loves it.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!