I'm full of Christmas spirit!

11.28.2010

We had a really great Thanksgiving at a friends house here in Korea.  Met some new people, ate some yummy food, and just relaxed!  Although I wish my husband and I could have spent the day with our family back in the states, we still enjoyed our day and were able to Skype with our families later on that night.  And I just have to say, thank GOD for Skype!

And now.. my favorite.. putting out the Christmas decorations!  I absolutely love everything about this season.  We put up our tree, wrapped some presents, put up the rest of the Christmas decor, set out all the Christmas-y smell good candles, and hung pictures and curtains (we are still getting settled after getting all of our things shipped over here... it's getting there!).  Right now I'm downloading a bunch of Christmas movies:  Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Carol, Elf, Christmas with the Kranks, Santa Clause 1-3, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, etc.  I can't decide which one I want to watch tonight!

Just a few things I love about Christmas time..

Snow!  So beautiful.

Hot chocolate... HOMEMADE hot chocolate.  And I make the best! ;)
Because the holidays give you a good excuse to wear more shimmery makeup than you normally would!
Christmas BAKING.  I have a lot of goodies that I want to make.. can't wait to share them with you!
PEACH PIE.  Not really Christmas-y... but I have one in the oven right now and it smells SO good.  Can't wait to have a piece with a huge scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!