Weekend Getaway {Dallas}

6.11.2014


Over the weekend we took a short trip to the Dallas area for my cousins wedding - a beautiful wedding at that.  They were married on Grapevine Lake and it was a perfect day for it.  We made a little bit of a vacation out of the trip, of course.  My mom and Grandma traveled down for the wedding also so I'm thankful we were able to see and spend time with them.

Other than the wedding, we did a lot of eating.. drank some margaritas.. some fun pit-stops for the kiddo.. and of course a bit of shopping (IKEA, anyone?).


We headed to Parr Park to have some fun in the sun with Clara.. she really enjoyed the splash pad there - it's was super nice!


It's always nice to be back home.. but now it's Wednesday and I'm still not fully unpacked.. and we're headed back out of town this coming weekend too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!