Our Weekend

8.28.2011

On Saturday...
     --Clara and I slept in until 10:30... Coleman had to work that morning :(
     --Cleaned house.
     --Skyped with my sister-in-law and niece.
     --Laundry.  Lots of laundry.
     --Made Apple Bread.
     --Went for a walk downtown after Coleman got off work.
     --Clara fell asleep in her stroller (as always:)
     --Homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo for dinner!



On Sunday...
     --Coleman had to work again :(
     --I woke up to a smiley baby.
     --Layed in bed and listened to her talk to herself in her bassinet :)
     --Started a packing list and list of things to do before Clara and I head for the states on Friday.
     --Changed Clara's outfit about 5 times... she was the spit-up queen today.
     --Bought new luggage for my trip.
     --Crispy Southwest Chicken wraps for dinner (ahhhhmazing).
     --Bath time for Clara... her favorite part of the day.
  --Drowned myself in HUGE bowl of cookie dough ice cream.. and it was fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!