This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Char-Broil for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
The weather is getting warmer and summer is nearing.. which makes me think about grilling. Oh, how I love this time of year. Brats, burgers, pineapple, peaches, pork chops.. you name it, I like it grilled. We own both a gas and charcoal grill.. but we have a love for the charcoal.
Char-Broil brought the first charcoal grill to the market over 65 years ago. Their latest is the new Kettleman 22.5" Charcoal Grill (retailing at $129), which is and updated and improved.. and more efficient and easier to use! Click here to learn more about the Kettleman grill. It has some great features including:
- Temp Control- Vents around the body allow air to fuel the fire from all sides, providing even heat for cooking.
- Flare-Up Control- A porcelain coated grate allows charcoal flavor while keeping flames away from the food.
- Charcoal Control- Designed to grill twice as many burgers with the same 50 briquettes as the leading kettle.
- Ash Control- A slide-in, porcelain-coated ashtray is tight against the grill making cleanup easier than ever.
- Stability Control- Wide and heavy steel legs add stability and easy mobility.
This Char-Broil Kettleman Grill can be purchased at Lowe's or online at www.CharBroil.com. If you're looking for some tasty grilled recipes, here are a few of my favorites!
1. Pizza Burgers. 2. Chipotle Honey BBQ Chicken. 3. Char-Grilled Corn Salad. 4. Grilled Pork Chops with Blueberry Peach Basil Salsa. 5. Caprese Chicken with Balsamic Reduction.